These informative books answer the basic questions you have longed to understand about self care using simplistic terms.
Anyone with risk factors for heart attack or stroke
This should be your daily handbook for preventing heart attack and stroke.
Every household should have one of these!
ON SALE !
Dr. V's NEW eBook on
Understand the Philosophy of metabolism & weight control in simple terms.
ON SALE !
Dr. V's eBook on
Weight Reduction and Diabetes Prevention
Low budget, highly nutritious diet for the culinary challenged who may not have time to cook or the mathematically challenged who has difficulty counting calories.
This diet will decrease your risk factors and increase your longevity.
Dr. V's NEW eBook
"A Diet Plan for the 21st Century and Beyond"
"Dr. V is one of the few physicians who really deserves the title as "Doctor."
Janet M. - Jamestown, ND
"We are so fortunate to have had Dr. V come into our life; he has really changed our attitude and our well being."
Lucille and Maurey F. - Chariton, IA
"In such a short time, Dr. V has really been able to understand our concerns and ultimately point me in the right direction concerning my medical care."
LInda B. - Warsaw, NC
"I never really thought about my addiction to tobacco in the manner presented to me by Dr. V."
Robert B. - Warsaw NC
"Dr. V is the best physician I have ever had and he really spends a lot of time addressing my concerns."
Jessie A. - Chariton, IA
Dr. V’s Life Plan, Inc.
- Glenn D. Vogelsang, MD, PhD is Board Certified in Family Practice
(certification currently valid from 2007-2014)
- Currently adept in practicing in all areas of Family Practice
- State Licenses: Oklahoma / Wisconsin./ North Carolina
- Residency: WVU Rural Family Medicine at Harpers Ferry 1996-1999
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine, MD degree June 8, 1996
- Graduate School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine: PhD degree December 10, 1989
- Graduate School: Albany Medical College of Union University: MS degree May 26, 1983
- Undergraduate College: State University of NY @ Albany: BS degree May 27, 1979
- Has practiced family medicine 1999-2008 in: Jamestown, N.D., Olivia, NC, Chariton, IA, Kenansville, NC, Warsaw, NC
- Indian Health Service 2008-2012: Yakama IHS, Toppenish, WA, LCO Tribe, Hayward, WI, Parker IHS, Parker, AZ, Choctaw Nation Health Service, OK, Muskogee Creek Nation, OK, and Ponca City Tribe, OK.
- Current position: Lovelace Health System, Roswell, NM.
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
2007 Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine.
Board Re-certification, Effective Date: 2007-2014.
2000 Diplomate of the American Board of Family Practice.
Board Certification Effective Date: 7/14/2000-12/31/2007.
1998 Golden Gomco Award: Resident’s Award for Excellence in
in Procedures and Documentation.
1988-89 National Research Service Award, Department of Physiology
and Biophysics, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine.